Sunflower seeds are counted in superfoods that are rich in myriad health benefits. Consumption of sunflower seeds is considered very beneficial for women.
You get many nutrients from these seeds, which help to keep all your organs functioning properly and healthy. Probably almost every one of you may have consumed these seeds, but have you ever tried them on your face? Probably not.
Come here, we will show you how to make a face pack to apply sunflower seeds on the face. A face pack made of its seeds can give you a glowing skin. It helps to enhance the radiance of your face and remove skin problems.
Sunflower seeds help you stay healthy and also helps you look beautiful. You can eat sunflower seeds as a snack. Sunflower seeds are rich sources of protein, vitamin E and magnesium. These seeds help to keep your skin healthy as well, so here we learn how to make benefits and DIY face packs for sunflower seeds skin.
Sunflower seeds for skin
Talking about the skincare benefits of sunflower seeds, sunflower seeds contain vitamin E. We all know how important vitamin E is to the skin.
It is considered to be the main nutrient for building your skin and maintaining natural beauty. When we use natural vitamin E sources such as sunflower seeds, it adds beauty to your beauty.
The face pack of sunflower seeds is associated with many benefits for your skin, these seeds are full of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to protect the skin against oxidative damage.
Make a face pack mask of sunflower seeds at home
Here we are telling you how to make face packs at home from sunflower seeds, which give your skin glow with vitamin E and antioxidants.
# 1 Sunflower Seeds and Milk
- Sunflower seeds – 3 tablespoons
- Milk – half cup
- Saffron – 1 or 2 fibers
How to make face pack:
- In a bowl, add sunflower seeds and milk.
- Soak seeds in milk overnight or for 4-5 hours.
- Now, grind the seed mixture along with the milk and make a thick paste.
- Now you add saffron to it and mix well.
- After 5 minutes you apply this paste on your face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
- Now, wash it with water. Do not use the cleanser after that.
This face pack made of sunflower seeds will help to brighten your skin and moisturize the skin. Apart from this, this face pack will make your skin soft and soft.
# 2 Sunflower Seeds and Honey
- Sunflower seeds – 4 cups
- Rose water – 4 cups
- Honey – 1 Tbsp
How to make face pack:
- First you put sunflower seeds in a bowl, after this you add rose water to it.
- Keep this bowl in the refrigerator overnight or for 4-5 hours.
- Now soak the rose water and grind the seeds with rose water and make a thick paste.
- After this, you add some honey to it and then apply it on the skin.
- Keep it until it dries completely.
- Then you wash it with normal water.